My girlfriend text and contacts her ex boyfriend?

My girlfriend of one month text her ex boyfriend, even calls him. she says they are only "friends" and she knows it hurts and bothers me but she said that I should understand the situation because they have long history. She also met this ex-bf two weeks ago at her home. She said she had told her... Show More

well I understood they have long history and accepted their meet-up, but I'm not satisfied with this any more. I noticed that she sent her ex boyfriend message last night when she got back home from my place. I had to spy on her phone and it's full of smal talk with happy faces and memories..what should I do? she says she is just friends and over him!
and just one more thing, my girlfriend broke things off with him in January.

Most Helpful Guy

• She still likes him. She's not done with him yet in her life. Right now, he is an option in stand-by in case things with you don't work out.