My first date what should I do?

i ask a girl out using my phone last night so I have a date with her tomorrow so tell me what should I do I am so nervous ...what should I do ..what should I say ...please help me ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're that nervous take a small hit to calm your nerves beforehand, it IS 4/20 after-all haha. Honestly, jack off right before your date (it releases endorphins which have a calming effect). Don't think of it as a date, just think of it as you going to meet up with one of your buddies. Buy breath-mints and wear good cologne. Compliment her and just concentrate on her, girls love to talk about themselves...really who doesn't? Plus you already know that she likes you so no reason for you to try and "impress" her, just do whatever it is you've been doing. Good luck! and you better update us!

What Girls Said 2

• You should just go to a bar.

• I went out on a date last night. well...try not to think of it as a date. be yourself. since you have been chatting with her so you may know a bit about her. ask questions about her...if she is in school..then her classes..if not then work..family...shows, just anything be yourself :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Just have fun. She wouldn't be going out with you of she didn't like you in the first place so just relax and keep doing whatever you've been doing and have a great time. :)

• The easiest way to approach it is to pretend she's a friend who you just met (be more flirty than you would be to a friend so she knows you're interested).

1. Ask about what she does (school, work, etc.)

2. What her hobbies are (this is a good way to get another date)

3. Her favorite type of music, etc.

Honestly, whatever comes to mind, ask it as long as it is appropriate.

• be charming and get to know her more

and kiss her

• You should just act normally.

Compliment her when you see her, and take her by the hand.