Guys would you let your daughters date you?

What I mean is, if a carbon copy of yourself was made (expect perhaps your looks), would you be comfortable letting your daughter go out with this guy, knowing the kind of person you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had a daughter, I wouldn't let her date 95% of the guys on this site.

• lmao? isn't that the same as saying you wouldn't date 95% of the guys on this site? Or are you trying to say you're a bit more of a whore and are gonna have higher expectations of your daughter...

• Thanks for calling me a whore. I'm saying that most of the guys on this site are misogynistic a**holes and I wouldn't touch them with a 10-foot pole, so of course my hypothetical daughter couldn't date them. Duh.

What Girls Said 2

• good question. I am pretty sure dads would approve if it was this kind of guy!

• Good question! Especially to the heartbreakers.

What Guys Said 9

• Knowing what I know about myself and my past, , I can vouch for myself. Thus it would be 'Yes', albeit with one afterthought: having no daughters I can't be sure how trustworthy THEY would be.

• Heck yea I would.

• Yeah, I would except him as one of the family right away and start saving for their wedding.

• Yes. He'd be a great guy.

• That's a very good question.

I would hope I'd raise a daughter that could date out of my league tbh. Not that I'm a bad guy,

• Yup.

• I can only hope.

• Me now not me years back. In fact HELL no for years back (5 stars man)

• 20 years ago...probably not. But I definitely would now...maybe...I think.