Guys would you let your daughters date you?

What I mean is, if a carbon copy of yourself was made (expect perhaps your looks), would you be comfortable letting your daughter go out with this guy, knowing the kind of person you are.

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had a daughter, I wouldn't let her date 95% of the guys on this site.

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao? isn't that the same as saying you wouldn't date 95% of the guys on this site? Or are you trying to say you're a bit more of a whore and are gonna have higher expectations of your daughter...

• Thanks for calling me a whore. I'm saying that most of the guys on this site are misogynistic a**holes and I wouldn't touch them with a 10-foot pole, so of course my hypothetical daughter couldn't date them. Duh.

What Girls Said 2

• good question. I am pretty sure dads would approve if it was this kind of guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question! Especially to the heartbreakers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Knowing what I know about myself and my past, , I can vouch for myself. Thus it would be 'Yes', albeit with one afterthought: having no daughters I can't be sure how trustworthy THEY would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yea I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would except him as one of the family right away and start saving for their wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He'd be a great guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a very good question.

I would hope I'd raise a daughter that could date out of my league tbh. Not that I'm a bad guy,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me now not me years back. In fact HELL no for years back (5 stars man)

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 years ago...probably not. But I definitely would now...maybe...I think.

0|0
    0|0