How do you find a date?

Where should I go to meet women at this point I'm done with school...I just need help meeting women, I've never dated before and I'm shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• The trick is not to try to hard. Girls don't respond to desperation and coming on to strong.

Starbucks is a great start. There is always women there. You have to be able to be patient and sit at one of the tables for a little while and see if you get any looks. Be bold, and give her a few looks to and see how she responds. If she is staring at you, don't let her down, say hi to her.

The Mall restaurants is also a great place. I picked up a girl their once. You will know if a girl is trying to get your attention there. Just sit in the far back away from everyone else, and the ones that are attracted to you will come sit close to you, facing you. lol, that's how I got one.

• What would I do at Starbucks though.

• white causal or button up shirt lol...sorry

• A button up shirt and jeans?

What Girls Said 3

• depends on what type of date you are looking for. What do you intend to do with this date? You looking for something serious? trying to get laid? friends with benefits? just friends first and maybe we can see where it goes? date mulitiple girls at one time?

• Like a real relationship.

• if you are nervous about approaching, do it anyway. You can talk about abosolutley anything random, just talk, while in line at the store, pick up a magazine that has some celbrity gossip on it and do it in a way so that the girl sees and then just make a comment about it while looking at her "wow this guy is always in the news!" then hold the magazine up so the girl can see and she will say something back, then you can start talking about the magazine and go from there.

• You may embarrass yourself, you may get rejected, but remeber, you are just practicing after all.Shake it off and talk to the next girl. You can even use the same line on mulitple girls just to see how all of them will respond. It will be fun! remember, you are "just talking" you are not trying to hook a wife. Once you are able to talk to girls, you will be able to weed through the duds and the one left is relationship material, or maybe all of the girls are duds so then you can go out and meet

• bars, clubs, book stores, anywhere in town actually! just strike a friendly conversation and ask for her phone number!

• That's kind of what I'm shy about doing.

• I get it yeah I have the same issue. The key is to go where there isn't a lot of pressure, like a book store is probably the best place. See a cute girl checking out a book? Go up to her in a not creepy way, and ask/tell her about it. Or if you don't want to strike the conversation, just eye flirt. Steal a few glances (don't stare like she's a piece of meat), and when you catch her eye, smile a little.

• I guess but then we would really talk right?

• you can try internet.

What Guys Said 5

• really all you need to do is have the effort. If you really want to meet a women then its not really that difficult. First date/Girlfriend is always the test. You never know after that first woman you could outgrow the shyness. I used to be shy much like you but after I started dating I overcame that. As for the dating.. I would say that going and just starting up maybe on the internet.. get friends and have them help you.. Maybe get some blind dates.. If you find the courage you could just find a girl you like at a bar, store, etc.. really anywhere its not that hard you just got to start the conversation. Don't be afraid of rejection.. Plenty of girls.

• If you are shy, I highly suggest online dating and meeting later. Or online dating and having a long distance relationship. These are best for the shy, like you and I.

• Anywhere. You just have to ball up and go for it.

The first time is the hardest but once you get over the hump (no pun intended) it only gets easier.

If you lack the confidences to do it, just fake it.

Sure you will get rejected. Just approach every woman with the mentality that she want you.

• Parks, clubs, coffee shops, library, bars, and dating sites.

• Get some friends together and go hit the town! Lol. Seriously. Grab a buddy and go to maybe a mall or restaurant or club or something. I can't be sure what's in your area but you get the idea. Find a girl or two and strike up a conversation. Best way to combat shyness, jump in head first.