Feeling sad because he doesn't really show love?

ive been with him for 2 years and I don't know what to do, he always texts me and says he loves me and misses me but when he comes home he doesn't hug or kiss me. I ask why he makes up excuses that he works a lot or school and it makes me sad and stressed out. he will push me away when I try to give him a kiss or when I cuddle he will push away and say I'm tired. it used to be fun but that spark ain't there anymore, I do live with him but that is no excuse for him to do this

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure how long he hasn't shown actual affection physically,but I will say this:

Some people have traumatic experiences,or overall awful experiences in life that causes them to NOT be affectionate to a partner.It is still possible that he loves you,but it terrible at showing it. In this situation,if you love him enough,seek counciling if you wish for the relationship to continue.

Another side of this is,actions speak louder than WORDS.I don't know a lot of what your relationship is like,or what the trust is like in your relationship,but if he is away from you often,you might want to think about what he is ACTUALLY doing.Sometimes there is cheating going on,hence the lack of intimacy.I'm just saying.

Lastly,If you are unhappy and you are not in the relationship you desire...you might want to consider leaving it if you realize it is beyond help.If you notice that he opposses therapy,and he denies cheating,but yet will NOT change after being vocal about it...then...LEAVE.You and you alone are in charge of your OWN happiness.Life is too short to be with someone REJECTING you day in and day out. I have no idea how you do it.I would have been so hurt that I would have packed my things and left a long time ago.A person can SAY anything,but its what they DO that counts...

Good Luck.

What Guys Said 3

• Either he's not interested anymore or he's the type of person who hides his emotions and can't let it out...

• Sounds like he's not attracted to you anymore. Best to break up.

• It seems that he's losing attraction to you already.

What Girls Said 1

• Hia,

After a few years the spark does die but you should tell him about this, say you miss spending time cuddling and kissing him. It night even be worth going on holiday alone, or even just going out for the day together to reconnect. Don't give up yet!