Do guys like girls who have not kissed before?

Do you like it when girls have none or very little experience with guys?

1|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an easy enough question to answer.

It's simple. The guys who prefer girls with no experience are insecure. They want someone who has no experience, because that automatically makes them the best she's ever had. It's all just petty jealousy and insecurity. Oh they'll say "I don't want someone's sloppy seconds" but that's totally all it is. They just don't want to compete, and they don't want to need the effort. They don't want to wonder if the guy before him was better. He knows if she hasn't kissed, she hasn't had sex, and therefore he doesn't have to wonder if the guy was better at that too, or if the other guy's dick was bigger. He just doesn't have to think about it.

They want to plant their flag where none have been planted, and claim it as theirs with nothing coming before them. They want something they can think of as entirely their own. All of that, based on petty jealousy and insecurity. This doesn't apply to all guys mind you. Just the insecure ones.

That's how it is.

2|1
    0|0
    • This is so true. When I was insecure, I wanted an inexperienced guy, worried about past girlfriends/crushes, etc. It's so nice to not worry about that and know that a quality guy won't judge you for your experience (or lack thereof). Thanks, man.

What Guys Said 5

• Its not A turn on or a turn off, just whatever.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure its cute and it has a bit pureness which some guys like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • MelissaBoobs96, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• A good guy won't care about that. He'll just care about you for the person you are, what your preference is (some people won't date those into one-night-stands and just date relationship-people, which is okay, etc.). As long as you're a good, mature, honest person that cares about him, it shouldn't matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • i don't think guys care about it, or girls... Either they teach you how to or you already bring some experience. If a guy wants to kiss you that's all he wants, he is not thinking on how much you know or not. Plus kissing is not a science.

0|0
    0|0