Thinking about my ex a lot

so I was dating this guy named John and we dated for a long time.A lot complicated things happen and we ended up breaking up. so I met this guy named Chris and we were dating for about a year and a half. He moved away to college and things got very complicated we could never see each other so we broke up.now that mean Chris have been broken up for about 3 months John came back came back into the picture. Don't apologize I do love him very much however really I've been finding myself thinking about my ex very much. Chris comes Chris and I stop talking about 3 weeks ago because he told me that he needed time away from me to get over me. Now I know that he's still not over me. I'm not sure if I've been thinking about him because I miss him O'Reilly been thinking about him because we're not talking. When we were talking I didn't have any feel any more feelings however now that we're not talking I feel like I love him again I don't know what to do. I don't think I want to leave John, not again. I really don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just leave him.

Don't go back. Be with the guy who's always there for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• you got head problems, let chris go, you werent spending any time together. stick to the one that's there.

• Find one you like the most and stick to him.