How to have fun on a "blind" date with an arrogant guy?

So I'm going on a "blind" date with someone I've met through a datingsite but he's so arrogant. He doesn't want to add me on Facebook for he likes the "mystery" and he asked me to send him more pics. So I did. He then asked me if I had some in bikini, I said no and if I had any I wouldn't send them. Then he got pissed off. So I already said yes to the date and I'm not a little prude who'll cancel. But I just know he's gonna piss me off by being arrogant. So do you have any tips on how I could have fun?

Too bad that on Friday afternoon my aunt will be in a car accident and we all will have to rush to the emergency room ;)

Thanks for the answers, the aunt thing will be my excuse for not going.
I'm not psychic, I'm just saying I'll use this excuse not to go on the date.

Most Helpful Guy

• "He then asked me if I had some in bikini, I said no and if I had any I wouldn't send them. Then he got pissed off. So I already said yes to the date and I'm not a little prude who'll cancel."

Um, no. F***that. You don't know what this psycho's capable of.

• Yeah, I have some days to think of a good excuse not to go on the date.

• "I'm not going on a date with someone who gets all pissed off that I won't send him pictures of me in a bikini, while giving me some bullsh*t line about how he can't add me on Facebook because he likes the "mystery" sounds like a good enough "excuse" to me.

Chances are, the only mystery he's trying to maintain is the one where he's cheating on his wife with girls he meets on dating sites.

• Hahaha, yeah, he probably won't say much anymore, haven't spoken since I said no. What a prick.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't go on a date with girls, he sounds like he could be the possessive type, and you don't want to give him the wrong idea, and '' He doesn't want to add me on Facebook, for he likes the mystery.'' sounds more like he's trying to hide something.

• That's a horrible exuse :( don't say that about your aunt :(

• Thanks!

• Your welcome, and that should say *though in case he does try and visit or come with you, or contact you more or use it as an exuse idk.

• Sounds like a weirdo, as if you ask for bikini pics from a person you don't know?

• If you don't like him, tell him off

• Wait, are you saying you're psychic?

• Don't use excuses hun, just tell him straight out, I don't want to go out...he'll keep pining for you if you use excuses

• LMAO. Why not refuse to go?

• Cuz he'll just keep on whining and bothering me, and ignoring doesn't work...

• Just tell him to stop messaging you.

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you going?! He sounds like a creep!

Just tell him you have more respect for yourself than to date someone who requests bikini pics. DEALBREAKER !