Does he even like me?

I have this guy I know and like from class. He left school so I asked for his number on Instagram . We texted that day for twelve hours and I didn't reply late at night because I fell asleep . The next day we didn't talk. The day after that I texted him and we texted for a while and he didn't reply till late at night! I replied in the morning and we texted for a while AGAIN but he didn't reply hours later . It's been a day we haven't talked! What do you I have this guy I know and like from class. He left school so I asked for his number on Instagram . We texted that day for twelve hours and I didn't reply late at night because I fell asleep . The next day we didn't talk. The day after that I texted him and we texted for a while and he didn't reply till late at night! I replied in the morning and we texted for a while AGAIN but he didn't reply hours later . It's been a day we haven't talked! What do you think

Oops I pasted the question twice -.-

What Guys Said 1

• I think he may be busy with other things. what if he's feeling the same way on that night where you didn't respond? You obviously didn't stop responding because you weren't interested. he deserves the same courtesy.

What Girls Said 0