Is he only after one thing?

So, basically there's this guy I've known since we were really young,(my mum and his mum are best friends). he's 20 and I'm 18.We started getting close a couple of years ago and he admitted he was attracted to me and wanted to sleep with me, but I declined given he had a bad reputation for being a bit of a player. We didn't talk for a while but then he started texting me again and we got really close, and he was being really sweet and seemed genuine, more so than the last time atleast, we were talking for a while and went for casual drinks together and ended up kissing on a couple of occasions, he was talking about how much he changed and would make a good boyfriend, then he started hinting that he wanted to sleep with me and after a while we did..then we started talking less afterward except for when he was drunk he'd text me, but now he's texting me again quite often being so nice. Is he just after sex? kinda thinking he is, but thought he might have had a little bit more respect for me since he's a good friend of the family...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like when he is drunk, his real true colors come out through texting you.

Yeah sorry to tell ya the truth, he is just after one thing...most guys are just that at that age group.HORNY :-P

What Guys Said 1

• probably...try taking things more slowley and see if he keeps up the same level of affection

What Girls Said 1

• You never know, just try hanging out with him and see if he's OK with hanging out with you without doing anything sexual. That would answer your question.