I've sent 7 texts within 4 days and apologized for sending one every night

There's this girl I'm super into, and she probably knows it but I've not told her I like her yet. She's been going through something recently and has told me I've done nothing wrong so that can't be why she's not replying. Anyway, I've sent 6 texts within 4 days, and the 7th one I sent her saying "I apologize for sending so many, I just miss you is all". Still no reply

So, what the heck is going on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont send more than one text. If she does not reply, wait 4 days to a week to text again. If not, she will find you clingy and you will push her away. I'm not being bitchy or judgmental like te other girls, but don't send so many or she will get very annoyed, bottom line.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, just reading about this makes me uncomfortable. My friends and I have to deal with guys like you all the time, the ones that text you 10 "hey"s in a row. When a guy you're not interested in continues to text you, it starts to make you feel bad, ignoring them at all. After a few obsessive messages, we always give in and have one conversation. She really is not into you, she probably just thinks you're psychotic and she's afraid of what you may do if she rejects you. Please, just stop texting her...

• She replied last night. she's just going through some stuff, and no it wasn't just "hey" messages. I was actually trying to have a conversation with her by asking or telling her things...

Also, you sound like a bitch

• I agree with her. I'm going through some serious sh*t right now, not only that but I've been extremely busy. No matter what happens in my life, I always find time for the guys I like. If a girl likes a guy, she will find the time to talk to him. A good guy makes a good distraction, any girl who was truly struggling wouldn't turn down an opportunity with someone who interests her. You asked for an honest opinion, and I find that one helpful. You've known her for five weeks, don't waste any time

• I don't agree with either of you

• If you want to date a girl, don't send more than one text in a row without getting a reply. It's annoying and you appear desperate. If you send too many, DON'T APOLOGISE!

She doesn't sound interested and may have lied to let you down gently.

• She replied to me today. she's into me but she has some stuff going on, she doesn't lie. she's one of those girls who is straightforward. if she wanted to tell me off she would have by now

• But at least I apologized and told her why I was doing it..I'm just saying, if you do something annoying, why not apologize for it, right?

• ...and you're making it sound like I'm supposed to be perfect...how do I know what "annoying" is

• She's doesn't seem very interested and you're going way overboard w all your texting. Take a step back and give her some space. If she is interested she will get ahold of you at some point. Right now all you're doing is prob kinda freakin her out.

• texting is the only way I can talk to her

shes 3000 miles away, ill never see her in person...and she knows this

• she doesn't text first because she's one of those people who doesn't text first

• nvm, she replied to me just now. I told her I liked her profile pic on fb. YAYYYYY

What Guys Said 3

• You made a huge mistake.

1. Only text a girl once until she responds. If she doesn't respond, don't go texting her again "hello" "are you there" "where are you", none of that. Wait for her to reply to your message and then send another one. If she doesn't reply, then message her again in a few days.

2. A man should always apologize when he's done something wrong to a woman. You didn't do anything wrong to her (you mostly just harmed yourself here).

3. And if you just met her or just got her number recently, saying stuff like "i miss you" is really desperate.

• It's been 5 weeks since I've met her, I think we're past the "just met" stage.

I haven't told her things like "where are you?" etc..it's just been different topics that she might've replied to. She's just been going through some stuff

• She's giving you the fade out. Stop texting her.

• This sounds pretty creepy...