Do guys have a problem dating girls who are bigger and taller than them?

I'm 6'2" and wear a size 20. Is there ever going to be a guy that doesn't have a problem with my size?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've liked a 6'2'' girl when I was only 5'7''. She didn't have a problem. There are plenty of guys that won't mind. Lots of men like really short women, when I barely find average attractive. So everyone has their own preference.

If it bothers you so much then you may want to consider living someone where the people are generally taller (Netherlands or Scandinavia).

What Guys Said 14

• I'm 6'3 so I don't think I would mind too much but I do go for thin girls having been thin all my life. When a girl is fat, that's when I can't date her.

• I'm 6 feet tall and 250 pounds, so I wouldn't mind a woman who is 6 foot 2 and size 20. Short skinny guys may mind though. A lot of smaller guys won't mind a girl who is taller than them or a girl who is wider than them, but both combined, probably not.

You'll still find guys who appreciate your body though.

• Man, I'm 6'4, you'd be perfect for me xD One of my things is how I can't put my arm around most girls' waists because there so low and sex is just awkward because I like have to arch my back really weird to be able to kiss her while rutting.

• I am 5'8 and if the chick is good looking, I don't give a f*** that she's tall.

I'd do Maria Sharapova any day and she's 6'2 ...

• If shapely,would oil all body and doggy that huge hotttie...

• Yes eww.

• I don't

• i don't like dating a girl that's taller than me. that's just weird in my opinion. the most she can be is the same height as me. I'm 5'11 so most of the time, its not a problem for me. I have a friend who is dating like a girl whos 6'1 but he's like 6'3 so its all good.

• I do. But I think taller guys would like it.

• I wouldn't have a big issue with it, but I know most girls don't want to date a guy shorter than them. Actually, you can even look at the first chick that answered. She's 5'1" and said she wouldn't date anyone below 6'0". A girl doesn't even have to be the taller one for that to come into play. Seeing as I'm a couple of inches shorter, that would keep me hesitant, but I am definitely open to it.

• I don't have a problem with that.

As long as she's attractive, everything's fine.

• Whoa! That's tall and huge! ...big guys above 5ft11 would probably won't mind it or maybe love it...but smaller, skinny and short men would find you intimidating!

..ok I ask you , would you date or even talk/be friends with a skinny short man? ...and what's your shortest preferance for a man?...do you look down upon and pity short skinny men?

• I've dated someone that was 5'4" back when I was 5'10". I think six inches is my limit.

• I am a 5ft guy and you sound so scary and intimidating to me *shivers*

your single punch/kick/slap would be enough to faint me!

• I'm 6'6" and 268lbs, but that is muscle weight. Wouldn't bother me to have someone comparable.

• I dated a taller girl. I liked her. I guess she must have been about your height. I'm 5'11'' myself, so hardly a dwarf!

What Girls Said 4

• There are a lot of guys who prefer bigger girls, it'll just be harder for you to find someone who likes that sort of thing.

• size 20? European I hope. guys probably wouldn't mind at all. well tall ones. the small ones have napolean complexes lol

• ""the small ones have napolean complexes lol""...very true!...and even society(esp women) is hard and harsh to short and small men, but its OK and cool for girls.

• Aww! Tall girls obviously dislike average height guys, shorter girls also dislike average guys...whats the fate of average/short guys! That's why being average and/or short is too hard and sort curse for a guy!

Anyway, have a great time and enjoy.

• idk find a short girl who doesn't care

• I think they do.

• Certain men won't find you attractive due to your height or size or both but some men won't care.