Third date advice should I initate or wait?

Went out with a very nice gentleman. He asked 1st and second date. He seems to like me a lot. I have also show interest. We discussed movies...should I initiate 3rd date or let the gentleman ask? After second date he did text and said would want to see me soon. We are in our 30s and he has show great respect.

Last date was Sunday. He will be gone this weekend. Please help. Should I or should I not text him first?

Thank you all for your answers.

No lol. Just he is a gentleman and he was not happy that I didn't allow him to open restaurant door for me. He is very polite and like a graceful woman. Since he is so traditional... I am wondering if I should continue to be lady like and allow him to ask for next day.
I text him yesterday. He was so excite, we are going out Thursday . Thank you all.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could, but I wouldn't. I would maybe just send him a message on Friday telling him you hope he has a good weekend, and to get a hold of you when he gets back. That lets him know you are thinking of him, and leaves the ball in his court to contact you when it's a good time for him.

What Guys Said 2

• You should text him first if you are interested in him and would like to see him again. There is no need to play games at this point.

• If you like him, show him that you're not a timid teenager who's sitting around waiting for the phone to ring all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• He asked you twice already so sure ask him out for the third. That only seems fair :)