My boyfriend is acting distant, how do I get his attention again?

I've been going out with this guy for a month, but we've hardly gotten to see each other with everything going on in our lives. He lives across town, about half an hour away and we don't go to the same school. The past two weeks I've been getting my phone shut off for the days at a time (and I never get the messages that have been sent during the time it was off.) I've had my phone back for 5 days now, I texted him the morning after I got it back and he stopped responding. I called him to hang out the next day, he was rude and still didn't respond when I texted him after. I ignored him until last night. He was really nice and told me he missed me. When I asked why he didn't try to call and text me, he said he thought my phone had been shut off, but he never responded. Do you buy this excuse? What can I do to get him back?

What Guys Said 1

• talk to him, tell him how you feel

What Girls Said 1

• when you cut off all ways of communication it is a clear sign that you ignore him. So how do you expect love and attention, when you ignore a person like that? He might be thinking that you can't be a good girlfriend and don't answer his expectations..

• I couldn't get a hold of him