Why do guys deny dating somebody?

I overheard my friend asking a friend of his if he was dating somebody, and the guy said no. I know that he normally doesn't deny these things so why now? The relationship isn't a secret either, but why would he deny it? Is he going to break up with her or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• he is either going to break up.

He is trying to get another chick and keep you.

Or if his friend are imature he does not want to deal with questions like she give you head yet did you do her yet.

I don't like disrespectfull questions like that so easier to not have tham be asked.

This would be even worse if you have dated a friend of his because his friend will be like she gave me head on the second date or whatever. she slept with me after a week.

This will put doughts in his head and guys rarely quite giving each other sh*t it will never go away and be very difficult for him.

I think this is why if a girl has a reputation for being easy it can be hard to get rid of with out completely changing their group of frineds.

Not that I thik that is your problem

• From what I got I don't think it's her boyfriend... Cause she says "break up with HER ..."

But I agree with what you said...

What Guys Said 2

• Probably because she isn't that hot and he doesn't want to ruin his social rep.

• 2 words- spinning platez

What Girls Said 4

• Regret and shame?

• He's probably regretting the relationship

• Stupidity.

• Regret.