What to do after one night stand?

so met this guy hit off really well. long story short went home with him but had to leave quite early to go to airport. spent all night snuggling and stuff afterward. he gave me his number and I gave him mine, really want to text him because I've been thinking about him (happened 2 days ago). what should I say or is this the stupidest idea ever?

Whats should I text to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text him something like "Hey, I'm "name" from the other day. I hope you're doing fine.".

What Guys Said 1

• Just say "hey you", then say whatever you want. You're putting way too much pressure on yourself. Just be chill and relaxed. Like you would with your friends. Be the same girl you were when he met you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, first off you wait a few weeks and get tested. God only knows what your five-minute lover was packing the day you hooked up. It doesn't matter if you snuggled and had a nice little chat afterward. Sex is something you do after you've exchanged numbers and gotten to know the guy's full name at the very least...

Next, don't text him. Don't call him. Don't miss him. You've already made your move by making yourself accessible as a one-night stand. He needs to show the initiative of following up or letting you go. He probably has to check in with his wife/girlfriend...