Men and Ladies: Texting body parts!!

I like this guy and about 2 weeks ago I told him that I liked him and wanted to be with him. We talked a long time about many things. He told me he would think about it. Which I found to be strange. We have known each other for about 8 months. Then he asked me to text him a picture of my feet. I told him I would wear sandals and he could see my feet at work. Well, I think I am ready to text him a picture of my feet. Should I do it. He has only called me once or twice since I have known him. I usually do the calling. And since I told him about how I feel about him he hasn't called to tell me if he wanted to be with me or not. Is it too late or silly for me to consider texting him a picture of my feet. Since he hasn't called to tell my what he is thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people have strange fetish you know, may be he is into feet. I think you should send him a pic of your feet. its just feet!

• He told me he has a foot fetish.But he hasn't contacted me since that day.

What Guys Said 1

• are you sure he is alive. I mean it sounds like some horror movie. instead of sending the picture of your feet you should first see his feet, may be it is facing backwards. be careful

What Girls Said 4

• Feet.. that has to be the strangest thing I have ever heard -.-. But, do what you think is right, I mean no harm in really doing it

• I was shocked by what he said and he was shocked by what I said.

• This is not about feet. It's about u. He is not into u.

• Sure send him a picture of your feet, it sounds like he has a foot fetish.

• Don't do it. I don't care if he asks for just a pick of your fingernails. Just don't do it.