Men and Ladies: Texting body parts!!

I like this guy and about 2 weeks ago I told him that I liked him and wanted to be with him. We talked a long time about many things. He told me he would think about it. Which I found to be strange. We have known each other for about 8 months. Then he asked me to text him a picture of my feet. I told him I would wear sandals and he could see my feet at work. Well, I think I am ready to text him a picture of my feet. Should I do it. He has only called me once or twice since I have known him. I usually do the calling. And since I told him about how I feel about him he hasn't called to tell me if he wanted to be with me or not. Is it too late or silly for me to consider texting him a picture of my feet. Since he hasn't called to tell my what he is thinking.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people have strange fetish you know, may be he is into feet. I think you should send him a pic of your feet. its just feet!

1|0
    0|0
    • He told me he has a foot fetish.But he hasn't contacted me since that day.

What Guys Said 1

• are you sure he is alive. I mean it sounds like some horror movie. instead of sending the picture of your feet you should first see his feet, may be it is facing backwards. be careful

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Feet.. that has to be the strangest thing I have ever heard -.-. But, do what you think is right, I mean no harm in really doing it

1|0
    0|0
    • I was shocked by what he said and he was shocked by what I said.

• This is not about feet. It's about u. He is not into u.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure send him a picture of your feet, it sounds like he has a foot fetish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it. I don't care if he asks for just a pick of your fingernails. Just don't do it.

1|0
    0|0