I'm crushing on someone now, are you?

Tell us about them! Why do you like this person? How do you know them? What drew you in?

I'm crushin' on a girl named Rachel. She sat next to me in my finance class. She asked me one question, "What time does this class end?" It was the beginning of the semester so I didn't really know but I assumed 3:15 and went with that.

But then I thought I wasn't right so I took my hand-written schedule out of my pocket and looked. Then I turned to her and said 2:55. She looked at me, smiled and laughed. And that's what drew me in!

After that, we just started talking, about the class, about our majors and we really clicked well. I asked her on a date a few weeks later after getting to know her and the date went incredibly well! We are going on another date later this week.

What I like most about her is her awesome sense of humor. She understands my sense of humor and really makes me laugh which is awesome. She's pretty and hard working...yup, I'm crushing bad lol.

Your turn!

Most Helpful Girl

• i hope you two have a fruitful future

currently I have a crush (my first emotional crush, actually) on a boy I know

he is funny, cute as all hell, and he actually cares about me, even though it's only in a friend way it's a lot more than I usually get

What Girls Said 6

• I'm deciding between two crushes actually. One I talk to, one I don't. I've liked the one I don't talk to for about a year but I've known him for about 5 years. I just like the way he carries himself. He's confident, friendly, hardworking, respectful to his mom and laid back, funny, really tall, and I just feel strongly about him.

Ive now taken interest in the guy I talk to because he's nice, friendly, funny, smart, considerate, nerdy, and we are both kind of dorky and inexperienced with relationships and sex. I also like that he's confident and can easily come up with something smart and witty to say. And if there's an awkward silence, he always knows how to make conversation. Also, he has got me to get out of my comfort zone so I can talk to him easily. Well, sort of. That's something no one has ever been able to do because I'm so shy. Even certain friends had to try harder than that to get to know me. He's just a great guy and is fun to be around. He has me having second thoughts about the other guy, which is something no guy has been able to do. I'm not fully head over heels over this guy, but I do admit that he has me thinking about him constantly. Before, I was sure I was going to make a move on the 1st guy, but now that this new guy has caught my eye, I'm kind of having second thoughts and am not too inclined to do so.

So yeah. That's my situation... :D

• Aww that's the cutest story! Hope it works out.

• yes lol ^-^. I badly want my boyfriend to have his personality cause it would be perfect! even just a little of his personality... I enjoy talking to him. I hate and at the same time like the feeling of having a crush on him. hate cause I'm shy and intimidated by him and like cause it's exciting and unusual for me. I'm actually just enjoy the feeling while I still have it cause the thing is mine is just a crush online. what I'm looking forward is to meet someone irl who can rock my world and will get my mind spinning! :)

• Sort of.

• Yes Chaning tatum. Oh you mean someone I can actually get? No not really.

• I have a crush on a guy friend of mine. He's just really sweet, honest, and funny. I can't get him out of my mind most of the time.

What Guys Said 1

• No one, thank God.

There's more than enough misery going around to make Aphrodite happy though, so y'all carry on!