Why is she calling me and texting me?

It has been a month and a half since my ex has broken up with me, because she said we drifted apart. then before I know she's calling me once a week telling me se loves me still but can't be with me because she doesn't want commitment. Then these calls and texts happens every other day, and the minute I tell her to leave me alone she says no I still love you and hope to marry you one day. this is really taking a toll on me and I love her so much that I feel I have to answer her phone calls but they always end up with her saying she loves me so much wants to marry but doesn't want commitment. any input?

i appreciate all of your responses to this lets call it bullsh!t. I'm going to keep in mind all of your responses. I think ill just ignore her for awhile and go from there, if she doesn't want me then she is dragging me along and using me for security.

Most Helpful Girl

• -She broke up with you

-You drifted apart

-She still calls to say she loves you

...yet...doesnt want a commitment

it sounds like she:

a.) truly loves you but wants to see other ppl, and hoping that you wil still be there once its out of her system

or

b.) is stringing you along

if I had to pick I would say she's stringing you along...shes making it clear to you she doesn't want a commitment, she knos that you are always going to answer her calls/texts, so you know what you do IGNORE HER..its not fair for her to be getting the satisfaction of having you sit around, yet doing her own thing...ignore her and take a different approch and see if she wants a commitment then, sometimes you have to lose something in order to see how much it meant to you, if it that point she STILL DOESNT' want a commitment, then she's just stringing you along, because she's obviously getting some ego boost knowing your always there..i know that after I broke up with my ex after 3 years of dating, I would call him up saying all of the things she's saying, yet in reality I knew I was not going back to him, I just felt like I needed him there for security..and that very well may be what she's doing..she will never tell you her true intentions

What Girls Said 7

• doesn't want the commitment? leave her alone! Sounds to me she's just trying to keep you within reach when she realizes whatever she's doing now isn't working out for her( rather if its running around being single or possibly dating other people). If she truly loves you the words no commitment won't come out of her mouth.

• i'm thinking you should make her understand that marriage consists of monogamy and legal documents saying y'all are committed so until she's SURE she wants to marry you and sure she's ready to commit, she shouldn't string you along and give you hope by saying one day she wants to spend the rest of her life with you.you love her and she knows that.she shouldn't take advantage of that.

• Trust me she loves you still she now see that time away from you is hurting her and women love the chase.The more they have to chase you the more they want to know better yet have to know what your doing.SOooo if I were you cause you said that you still love her do this if you want her back take 2 days without answering her calls or txt make her miss you and then she would really see how being without you really feels. Do it -it works. Let us know what happen give it 2 days and then tell her you want me or not...

• It's impossible for you to know the feelings of this girl. You don't know that she loves him.

It's also interesting that your response was focused entirely on *her* feelings, and completely ignored *his* feelings.

Hmm...

• I think she's doing this because she can't stand being alone.

Not likely cause she "loves and misses" you, but just cause she doesn't wanna be alone.

Tell her that maybe you shouldnt talk for a while util your ready to talk just like your friends

• This is for Knifeparty {nice name by the way } LOL-anyway Listen carefully he did say he still loved her I don't see your answer but you can comment WOW...

• i think she's just leading you on.u should definitely tell her to stop it if she's not gna commit to it and then just stop responding to her from then on.unless of course,she wants to be together again..then you can try again...good luck!

• looks like she wants everything (a true love ad the attention of other people and freedom).do what ur heart tells you to do.

What Guys Said 3

• My guess:

the other guy she left you for bailed out on her, and she's lonesome.

but even if I'm wrong, she's being inconsistent and jerking you around. do you really want someone who shows so little regard for your feelings?

• Bravo.

Good choice.

• when a girl love a guy...she never say that she doesn't want commitment...all what she cares about is how to be with him forever...this is true love...i think you got my point...good luck..