Why are guys jerks?

its all in the question.

Seriously, guys are confusing, and all guys I date are the biggest jerks imaginable

Most Helpful Guy

• This has been my experience. I am the nice guy and yes I got dumped on played by girls more than anything. It got so bad I turned into the jerk for a while and got many girls. You girls say you want the nice, sensitive, caring & loving guy, but when you find that guy you just want to use us and dump on us. I tried being the jerk and I couldn't stand it...yes I got laid more, but I kinda hated myself for the way I treated girls even though the girls still liked me.

• This is like beating a dog. If you slap a good dog enough times and tell him he's bad, he'll eventually turn mean. So when all these chicks get old, these nice "dogs" aren't going to be the same...

What Guys Said 3

• Because nice guys finish last...

• keep looking. not all guys are assholes. don't listen to these people who are saying that guys try to be badass because the majority of guys don't put on an act.

• Miss Bella0019 - I'm afraid you've already answered your own question! You stated and I quote:

"[all guys I date are the biggest jerks imaginable"

You've made it very clear that "Jerks" are the only guys you consider dateable. Unfortunately, many young women are the same! Guys act like jerks because very few if ANY girls will date them otherwise! You girls made being a "Jerk" a dating requirement!

What Girls Said 2

• You're picking the wrong guys to date. Don't be so quick to judge all guys like this. In fact, there are a lot of guys that could and would make the same statement about girls. The thing is, it's not just on the guys here. You play your part in picking the wrong guys to date.

• I know exactly what you mean. Truthfully, a large number of guys are jerks. But you just have to weed them out. Maybe the nice ones aren't as attractive or what you'er going for, but they sure know how to treat a girl. I had to date quite a few jerks before I found my boyfriend who's wonderful. And I also think that the more insecure they are, the more of a jerk a guy is. It also comes with age. So just keep waiting. Eventually you'll find a decent guy who's not a jerk.