We're on/off,complicated,after we ended it again,he said he really cares about me.

I'll begin saying that this has been going on for almost 7 months now.And I've been trying to figure it out on my own, but it's really hard.

So,I met this guy at a party.And we made out,but things were light.I didn't want anything from him.After that,for a week,he was the one who was texting me,and we went to another party togheter.Things we're going good,but after that he stopped texting,so I texted him.He was going through a complicated time,so I texted one more time,and I saw it was going nowhere,so I gave up.I was pretty upset.Then one week later,he asked me out.After that,things we re more than great.It was holiday,we talked almost everyday,he called me,we were going out,we spent the Christmas togheter,and then we spent new year's.We had some issues then,but we figured them out.The day after,I was feeling down,I didn't know where I stand with him,and I didn't want to be like that anymore.So I kinda gave him an ultimatum,like,i think it's time to figure out where we are,cause I don't like this situation.I knew he had some really big personal problems,and that was an argument for him in saying that he doesn't want a relationship right now,he wants fun and "well..you know...we could;ve keep this like this some more..."So I ended it.After that,I heard about him that he had a family tragedy,so I sent him a text,saying I'm sorry,and he answered really nice.After that,one day we bumbed into each other when we were out,and he came right to me,and we stayed all night together.He said he needed me,and he's really happy to be with me&co.2 days later he texts me that thing are too complicated,he can't explain,and he;s sorry.He said it's better this way,cause he doesn't want to hurt me or to suffer because of he being so messed up right now.And I couldn't help myself but try to talk to him,but it was pointless.I knew this was something,and I couldn't let go.Again,one day, we were at a party,and in the morning,the inevitable happened.He said he really cares about me.And we stayed togheter all morning(late morning actually).And after that,when we said goodbye,he kissed me.Then,boom,again, nothing.Not even a text,nothing.We see each other almost everyday,but it's just "hi".I know he meant it,but I can't do it anymore.I don't want to pressure this anymore,but I can't forget him,cause I really care about him too.I know he has a lot going on,but I don't know.When I see him,I act normal and careless,and in the time we're off,I don't text or contact him at all.And after I first ended it,when we ended up together after,he was the one coming back to me,always,not me,not once.I can't say he';s staying with me for SOMETHING(cause we didn't go there,it wasn;t about that).I really don't know which way to go,or what the ' he wants,or what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• You should just find another guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, just give it some time because, it seems like he has a lot going on and is stressed out and doesn't want to take that out on you. It seems he is confused about some things and just want to get everything in order with his life. He wants to keep you in his life but not at the moment right now because, of the things he's going through right now. Just let him come to you because, you did all you could, so just let him figure it out and just give him his space. Let him contact you and go from there, little by little.

• You're right,thank you.The thing is that even I have feelings for him, this thing going on is consuming me.But it's my choice to hold on, so I have to adjust with this.

• You're welcome. That's good that you have feelings for him, don't beat yourself up for that. & you're right, its your decision to hold on, just be careful :)