Hey, do you think if I ever get date with this face?

hi everyone,what I am gonna to ask and I want you all answer it honestly is this",if you think if I ever can get date with having this big nose and this ugly face that I have ,you know I don't have confidence front girls , it just comes in my mind thoughts like " oh they are thinking right now about how ugly and big is my nose ,i am like loser" and sometimes , when my friend that he has girlfriend and he ask me to go out with them so he can bring some of his girlfriend 's friends ,and make date for me, I always say them no I am busy or something like that because I just scare,i scare that girls thinks like "oh look how ugly is his face and look how big is his nose we never date someone like him, with this ugly face ..." there is some links of me ,side ,

link

link

link

and my whole face :

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding? You're totally cute. On top of that, your smile lights up your face. Your nose is fine. You know, it's not all about facial features that attracts us girls. We like a guy who is confident and comfortable with himself, which is who I see in that last picture of you sitting on the rocks by the waterfall. -Sparrow

• thanks :) you really made me to feel better, but still I am not sure,because I know girls care about face and this things, I have asked some of my girl friends and they said like they want guy who is CUTE, and lovely and sweet , anyway, thanks for saying " You're totally cute. On top of that" it really made me to feel better :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• nah men, you look fine in those 2 last pics, the girls won't be asking you to turn your face like you did in the first 3 pics so that they could stare and analyze you from one side... and a big nose is a good thing as I read somewhere, it has something to do with the manhood, profiling or some sh*t...

and your friends girlfriend probably know you and knows how you look to set you up with her friend...

• thanks . but when its comes to date I don't think she is not gonna see my side face, or when I be in bra, or something the only side that she see from my face, it is, its side ,and yeah I used to think about it big nose is manly and all this stuff and for while it worked but then again my old feels came back .. that feels that I hate my nose and all this stuff

• You should stop being insecure. You're totally datable.

• thanks for answering , yes I should stop being insecure, but it just hard when I think to my face and this stuff ,

• You are well above average and have to accept yourself, before someone else will accept you.

• thanks for answering ,and yes I am agree with you, I am trying to accept myself the way I am , and this is the only reason that I have asked this question in here,for helping me accept myself