What should I do? please advise

Ok so my girlfriend broke up with me after 4 months of dating, it got serious way to fast. She broke up with me, we stayed friends, however we both still have strong feelings for each other. We talked a lot and she said she dosnt want to be tied down and wants to do her own thing. However she said me and her could start over and take things slow and see where it goes, she just doesn't want the title, or know when she does. We still do everything boyfriend and girlfriend do tho like we did except calling each other like babe and baby, we have still make passionate love, she kisses me and when I went out one night to the movies with all guy friends I took her along and she was being close, kissing laying and hugging on me. Only thing I know Is I really care for her a lot, should I just keep taking it day by day and see how things go and hopefully one day down the road she will be ready to have the title? I just want a healthy relationship where I know she's mine and that I'm her's. It ended the first time because we hungout almost everyday and I was way to clingy but I'm not like that anymore. She asked me before like why don't I see what other girls are out there for me, I told her that I don't want to, I have all these strong feelings and emotions for her I can't and do not want to do that. She told me that she's not like going to go out and date other guys or anything that she wouldn't do that to me. She just doesn't want a title or sense of being held down. Is this normal how should I feel, what should I do, cause I know she wants me too and doesn't want to lose me. She told me "there has to be some reason because why would me and her have a second chance at it".

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I say wait it out while also being flirty with other girls (to her knowledge), because I was in the same situation with a boyfriend of mine (though I was the commitment-phobic girlfriend), and then I couldn't take it anymore because I wanted him to myself. So I made him mine again with the titles and all. True story. :)

The key is patience. She'll come back to you if everything is as you say.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• you should make her want the (title) maybe make her jealous or something. play with her...

• You should just take this chance to get back with her again.