Girls who have an online dating account, do you ever...

... do you ever search for men based on their salary? Do you ever not reply to a message because the guy has a low income?

Be totally honest. There is nothing vain about wanting a guy who can provide for you and your family.

Most Helpful Girl

• no, not based on salary. a respectable job is more important to me. I'm currently talking to a teacher. They don't earn much, but I like how he works well with kids. That's more important to me than, say, a lawyer who earns lots of money fighting to set criminals free.

What Girls Said 4

• im not gonna lie, I would. that doesn't mean that guys who don't make a good salary are unattractive to me. its just that one who DOES is more stable, and id want to date a stable guy

• Nope. I can provide for myself just fine, thank you.

• a salary means nothing to me... I make my own money.

• type of job, education background( at least graduate from college), no smoking, social drink okay, salary ( I am not going to say how much) but more on the type of job...

at least 5"11

body type - average, slim, fit

pets - no cats I am allergic

hahaha...can't remember others

oh hobby...travel, fine dining , parks, museums, culture, ...

• oh..i don't have my picture on my dating profile or here...if you want to see I friended you and you can decide yourself :-)

What Guys Said 0