Why do girls who are really hot date such lame guys?

Like I don't understand,guys who are not as smart, good looking, nice, etc... and they date them instead of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they don't see them as lame at that point of their courtship. They might see it further down the lane, but it's no use to tell them, because they are probably blinded by other factors that they do like about the guy.

What Girls Said 3

• 1. You should re-evaluate yourself, and ask how are you deserving of these 'really hot girls' in what way or form do you have to offer.

2. Get a perspective from your female friends (ones that are the most attractive to you - to get a good idea where you range).

3. Perhaps, you're not what they're looking for... Whether its about your appearance or personality.

4. Lower your standards.

• This is good but skip point 2, most people won't be honest with you about your flaws, whenever I've asked girls I know they tell me I'm good looking and loads of women would date me but obviously the girl I asked and none of her friends see me as their type lol!

• Maybe it's all about attitude?

• I have no idea. But I see actually more of the opposite. Hot guy with an average girl.

What Guys Said 2

• IME good looking girls date good looking men. Maybe you are bad at judging male aesthetics?

Also take into account most people rate themselves as being at least above average, obviously many are wrong about this, you might have fallen into that trap, can't say for sure as I obviously have no idea what you look like haha

• probably because they treat them unbelievably well and pay for everything so they figure why not date him