Would you go on a blind date?

So, two of my friends (a girl and a guy who are a couple) have said that they have a friend who I don’t know. They want to set me up on a blind date with her and she has agreed allegedly. It would be a true blind date. I don’t know anything about her, except that my friends approve of her enough to be her friend and I do trust their judgement. I’ve never been on a blind date before, so the novelty value is attractive. But it could be awkward. Also I’d quite like to date or have a relationship if I met the right girl, but I’m not exactly desperate either. At the moment I’m just hooking up with random girls lol but I have dated and had serious relationships before.

So girls and guys, would you accept the offer of a blind date? Have you ever been on a blind date before? How did it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been on a blind date, and if you're not ready to date again you shouldn't agree to this. But then again why not? She can turn out to be really nice and you can date or you can become friends. Third option is you didn't like this date and you can just tell your friends that you don't wanna date her again. People in the past married people they didn't know and turned out to be good for some of them, so why not give it a chance. Nobody says you gotta be together or even be friends after that. And of course it would be weird and awkward you never met her before...

What Girls Said 3

• My friends have terrible judgement so I would not do it but you trust your friends judgement so it's worth a shot.

• Nope friends just set you up with anyone because misery loves company.

• No I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 0