He has not texted yet...

so on Wednesday night I messaged a guy I used to date in high school... I was shocked that we had a great conversation for not speaking to each other for about 4/5 years. (like we wrote sentences) he brought up even stuff we did like me taking him to my school dances and stuff like that. also we caught each other up on what we were doing now in life too since we are out of college... eventually when the convo ended he said real smoothly "since you are so social, we should go out" (I used to be really shy and quiet in high school but I mentioned I became more social in college) I enthusically was like yea totally! and I gave him my number. so the power is all in his hands.

presently, its 3 days later and Haven't gotten anything... I'm okay but how much longer should I be waiting ...we had such a great conversation catching up as old friends and like it felt that he wanted to do the same thing too cause of the way he responded and he was the one to say lets hang out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He'll text you soon. He doesn't want to look desperate.