What if you're dating someone and at the same time you like another guy who likes you back?

Okay so I have a boyfriend that I really do like but there's this other guy that I've always liked and I never thought he had an interest in me. But once I started dating [my boyfriend] the guy I've always liked texted me telling me he really likes me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you love your boyfriend? Because you say you "really do like" him... But do you still have feelings for him?

What I would do is see if the other guy really does mean what he says. Texting someone "I like you" is just one thing, but proving it and showing it is a whole other deal here. What if you would ditch your boyfriend for the guy you really like and he says: "oh well, it was just to test you if you'd ditch your boyfriend...", what I mean is: what if you leave your boyfriend for someone who may not even be serious about it?

What if the guy you really like didn't send that text? Would you stay with your boyfriend? If you're planning on ditching him, don't do it for another guy. Do it because YOU feel you don't have enough feelings left and you don't see it working anymore. Don't do it because some guy you like lets you know he's into you (let him prove it first).

What Guys Said 3

• What kind of question is that? Either you are dating your boyfriend or you aren't!

• You should just get a tat right above your ass or on your lower back, whatever you wanna call it.

• You should stick to your boyfriend.

What Girls Said 0