How do you deal with promiscuity?

I went on a date with a really awesome girl. She was super nice and interesting in every way. She was bi, but that doesn't really bother me at all.

I noticed her solicit another girl over our University's secret admirer page. I knew the other girl. I didn't think anything of it at first. I went to her party last night and the other girl was there with the girl I was dating.

Again, I didn't think anything of it until I realized that I knew and she didn't. I thought I would be cool with it, but as the night went on I realized that I really wasn't.

It wasn't so much that there was another person. We've only been on one date. I couldn't care less. The problem was that only one of us knew which made it really strange. I basically stayed away from the girl that I wanted to date for the entire night.

She sent a text after apologizing for being preoccupied, but it was pretty clear where her priorities were.

Does anyone else have similar stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not promiscuity. She just have trouble prioritizing her focus and attention.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0