Girlfriend going through my Facebook and phone

Hey guys I'm new here so cut me some slack haha. Anyway I've been with my girlfriend for just shy of 3 years and we've had our back and forths as any couple does. Recently it's come to my attention that she has been stalking through my messages on Facebook and for the past couple months she's been making a list and tallyof anyone who I talk to or who likes any pictures or status's she, just in the last two weeks messaged and text a handful of these people, of both genders, never to talk to me again. All of this behind my back, I found out from a friend who asked me what that was all about. I've never cheated on her, I've never come close to cheating on her. This is only a step further of the amount of crazy she has been exhibiting recently. Other things like reading my texts when I leave the room, contacting my brothers to find out what I'm doing even so much as accusing me of not being at work and making me send her a picture of my work. It's never been like this before and nothing on my end has changed. I obviously love her otherwise that crap would have been dealt with in a drastic manner immediately. I don't know what to do. I don't have a clue where this is coming from. There's a part of me that wants to just take a break but I know it'll tear her up. I'm just looking for advice. On a side note we exchanged passwords and usernames and I have not once ever gone through her emails or Facebook messages. So no I wouldn't do that to her. I feel disrespected and am honestly having a really hard time forgiving her.

Thanks all

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't just stay with her because you know it'll hurt her, her behavior hurts you too. Ask her why she's been acting like that, tell her you don't like it and ask her why she's asking these people never to talk to you again, doesn't she want you to have friends and a life outside the relationship?

She crossed the line, she invaded your privacy and meddled in things she shouldn't have. I would confront her with her behavior and expect a really good reason for her to do this. Ask her why she feels the need to do this, because you feel like she doesn't trust you anymore.

• Her reasoning was that she trusted me but not the other people -__-

• Also the flat out answer to your friends and outside relationships is no. She gets angry at me if I go get a beer with my guy friends and will stop talking to me for the rest of the night and do this poor me act. I tell her that it's bulsht and it just makes it worse

• Why does she do that? Doesn't she want you to have friends? Maybe something happened a while ago that caused this behavior ?

What Girls Said 2

• they only way to know for sure is to ask her what is going on with her?

• She is most likely acting like this because of what something one of her close friends or famil member have seen or suspect...

• Maybe but I don't think that's the case even her friends have told her she needs to take a chill pill

• OK, but there is something that has obvisiuoly caused to act crazy

What Guys Said 3

• Run like hell. She's sabotaging your relationship as we speak. If she's heartless enough to do this she could be heartless enough to get into your bank accounts. Look at stories on things like Dr. Phil where this girl got into a guy's finances and stole a ridiculous amount of money from him that he'll never get back.

I don't care who it is but I never let anyone into my passwords. They're mine and that's it.

Point is, you trust her yet she don't trust you. There's no mutual trust in your relationship. She's toxic to you right now.

• It seems that she just want to check if you're really faithful, though what she's doing is already a breach in privacy.

• You want the honest truth? Not only is she in Cloud Cuckoo Land. She's taken out a lease on a nice penthouse in one of the swankiest neighborhoods of Cloud Cuckoo Land and she's called it Cuckoo Castle. That's how cuckoo she is. Dump her now before she starts breaking into your house while you sleep. That is some scary behavior.

• Dude I'm more worried as to what she's hiding that she feels she needs to microfocus on my Facebook haha