Should I forgive him or Leave him?

So I've been dating this guy for a year about a couple months ago I found out he was going on dirty dating websites when I caught him he said that this is something he's been doing since highs cool (keep in mind were both 21 years old ) he said the whole period of time he has ever used these websites when e was with and wasn't with me he has never given his number out or met up with anyone just talked through email he said it was an old habit that died hard anyways since this happened I broke up with him but he's been doing everything possible to show he wouldn't do this again and how he truly wants to change the person and these habits he devolved back in high school .. What do you guys think? Should this be forgiven keep in mind before all this he was pretty much the perfect boyfriend which is why this all caught me so off guard

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he's changing for good.

What Guys Said 1

• He got bored. Why did he get bored? Are you not freaky enough to capture and hold his attention?

Even if you were, even that would grow old. That's why monogamy is a crock of shyte and the #1 reason for divorce.

Try swinging. We all voyeurs at tour core. LOok at traffic accidents on the freeways...WE LOVE TO LOOK!

What Girls Said 3

• he won't change...he will hide it better

• I'd forgive him but wouldn't forget the fact it happened.

• forgive the guy, he obvs loves you!