Does This Girl Want To Go On A Date, Or Is She Just Blowing Me Off?

I asked a girl out to the movies, and she said "Naa can't tomorrow maybe, next week ?" (I gave her the option of going tomorrow or next week.) and It was pretty late when I text her.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on her actions.

Sometimes girls postpone or delay things, hoping the guy would forget and move on, because they feel that saying "no" would be mean.

Time will tell. If you try to reschedule with her and she still postpones it, chances are she isn't interested. If she is interested, she would propose a different day or ask if a different day would be better.

What Girls Said 1

• I would be cautious over the Naa answer. You can try one more time and if she comes up with some version of no. Find someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• She could be actually busy. Girls may not be as spontaneous as us guys and like to plan things in advance. If she is willing to schedule on a particular date and time then she is likely not blowing you off but actually has things to deal with.