Guys: What do you do to keep your mind off of dating?

I'm a pretty affectionate guy.. I have separation anxiety but its not debilitating just a fact. Which means that I like having a girlfriend..

Being in Uni means that I don't have time, its getting hard..

Don't say fapping lol .

Most Helpful Guy

• fapping. :sorry. lol! :P

I have my ba-jillion hobbies and friends. Plenty of distractions from dating/relationships. And I'm the opposite of you. I like the single life and I'm fiercely independent. I'm in no rush to get back into a relationship. Some girl friends I deal with on a weekly basis drives me more nuts than sane (that's why their friends to start with) so I can't imagine what it'll be like if I was in a committed relationship besides slightly more consistent sex. lol

If the girl is the clingy/attention-seeking type, then no way jose! lol I'm staying single.

What Girls Said 1

• stay busy with things you are interested in. meditate. think of future not of past. don't think about how you feel. think about what you have to do. do social activities so you remember you are human. sleep well. eat well. don't drink too much. keep your mind sharp and your goals clear. have a focus. get a duck.

What Guys Said 2

• Basically you accept it or you kill yourself. There's not much to do when unattractive women won't even date you because your personality sucks. It's only going to get worse from here so just accept that you're doing evolution a favor by not passing on your sh*tty genes. Life is an unfair sh*thole, so get used to it. And yes, I know from experience.

• I get new hobbies to work or build new goals.