What moves should I put on our 2nd date?

I just started seeing this girl and she's really attracted to me, saying that I'm incredibly cute, and she's never been with anyone like me etc. So on our 1st date we went downtown, got some food, shopped and walked and talked. She said it was really fun, but we never held hands or anything, just hugged. I'm meeting her again tomorrow, should I go for hand holding or kissing?

We only see each other once or twice a week, so take that into consideration

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl is different, so it depends on her personality. Why don't you try holding her hand or putting her arm around her semi-early in the date and see how she reacts to it. If she seems okay with it, then maybe you could try for a goodnight kiss at the end of the date. The good night kiss is always classy, especially if she is a romantic. Since it is only your second date, it might be best to keep it simple. Best of luck!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Go for hand holding - if she accepts your hand then you will know she is comfortable with you and later on you can go for the kiss. But I wouldn't kiss unless she was already the girlfriend of the relationship, so make your move big man

• You should really go for the kiss.