Would a guy without dreads date a girl with dreads?

As long as she didn't look like a freak, and they were well kept, clean, neat dreads. I know I would date a guy with dreads, I actually find them more attractive usually, and I do not have dreads but I used too. For example dreads that look like these:

link

link

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Most definitely yes, I think it looks amazing on the right girl. Some will agree, some will disagree; but I like them a lot.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• It'd be a turnoff to me. You're beautiful without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if they looked nice like in the links then why not. Reminds me of Shaundi in Saints Row 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure if she looked cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be very rare for me to do. but its possible

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are well kept then I don't see why not :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're a real turn-off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure yes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • We would still date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have semi long hair for a guy, but I would totally craw into bed with a girl with dreads. I actually find it sexy and individualistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy with dreads was able to get a girlfriend but he decided to get rid of them. He was my cousin. I'm sure guys would date a girl with dreads though, whether he has them or not..I just wouldn't recommend dreads, as I said in your other post about them

And again, I do realize you're just fishing for compliments, but I'll give them to you anyway

0|0
    1|0
    • What are you talking about fishing for compliments? I'm

Just trying to see what other people's opinions are so chill out. And those aren't even pictures of me in this question...

• Show All
    • Both about dreads yes..but one was about how I would look with them and this one is about if a guy would date a girl with them if he did not have them..those are totally different questions.

• Nope, they're both about fishing

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see why not... Sure, there are guys out there who don't find them attractive, but there are also plenty of guys who do like them. I dated 2 guys who didn't have dreads when I did, without them ever saying anything bad about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • dreads look cool but not everybody can pull if off well

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0