Life choice Dilemma. What should I do?

I am 24 with a couple internships. I am confident I will get an entry level temp project manager job. I believe I can learn a lot and maybe even get a full time job. My dilemma is that I always worked really hard and never focus on relationship. I realized that I was just dating guys who just didn't want to be with me. One guy thought I wasn't smart.

My thing is I want to get into a master of science program. I think it will take me one - 2 years to finish. I am starting on my thesis right now. So I will get out of school at 26 - 27. I thought by that age I would have 2 - 3 years of work experience and a master, it might be worth it to go for a MBA. So that would mean I would graduate from school at 29 - 30. Is that too old to be dating still?

I feel the guys I dating are not the best types right now and it makes me feel discourage that I will find someone that loves me. However, I am also afraid that if I settle now, I will never know how far I could have taken my education. I really want to follow my dream but it requires 20 - 30 years to achieve it. I am not even sure if I can find someone in my 30s. I know I look 5 - 6 years younger than my age so look is not a big problem. The problem for me is find someone right for me.

Should I try to find guys to settle down now or go after my dream and hope that I can still find someone when I am in my 30s.

For me, it would mean putting all my focus on dating while working full time or working on several of my start up business and working full time.

It is either this or that. If I work on goals and career path, I am almost guarantee in my 30s to have a few successful business, degrees, and funding for when I would find a great husband. However, I would be in my 30s and I heard your 30s are hard to find guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys aren't guaranteed. Achieving your goals is, as long as you work for it. How are you asking about settling down when it doesn't even sound like you have a boyfriend? There is no guarantee that if you stop your education that you will find the right guy for you. You could meet the right man along the way who is right for you AND have your MBA at the same time. I think that's a better option rather than settling right now when there is not the right guy in the picture and you don't have your goals achieved.

What Guys Said 1

• First, you should work your way to achieve your dream.

30s women are still at the peak of their attractiveness so you don't have to worry about that.

What Girls Said 2

• Go after your dream. Do you want to one day wake up and say "I had my dream so close but I let it go"? Along the way of pursuing your goals you could very well meet someone who is a great match for you. I think you would regret it if you made dating your focus. Sure there is a lot to learn with relationships and they can be really awesome, but they shouldn't be everything. They are the icing on the cake.

And why should you settle at all? It is the ones who NEVER settle that get what they want in the end because they had the guts to go all the way. I doubt you would never find someone to love you. Let them find you. Ultimately though, it is up to you. Never listen to fear, it will steer you wrong every time. It is when you listen to your gut and your heart that you make the best decisions. Do what moves you, what makes you the happiest.

Best of luck!

• Go for your dream girl.. If you find someone in the way who you think is right for you do consider him too ! If he is the right person he will support and help you achieve your dreams :)