What do you think about people who kiss with their eyes open ?

What do you think about people who kiss with their eyes open ?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it's whatever. Sometimes I'll peek while kissing to see if he's looking too... brief eye contact in situations like that can be pretty hot / sensual / whatever. Otherwise I just keep my eyes closed, when you're that close there's not much to look at for very long, lol.

I guess if a guy I was kissing kept his eyes open the whole time I might get weirded out eventually at the thought of him just staring at me the whole time... but so far I've never kissed anyone who does that so who knows.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I guess they just don't kiss people very much or they are very young. I honestly don't kiss girls often, I wish I had more make outs under my belt, but I really don't get make outs that much. But even then, I do close my eyes, if I'm kissing a girl, she is hot and because I know how hot she looks, it is nice to just concentrate on her pretty wet tongue, it is easier to concentrate with the eyes close.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look natural and is a bit bizarre.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they don't know how to kiss correctly. It looks ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Over all it is disconcerting; although, there is that rare time it can be damn sexy - eyes are the windows into the soul.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's a bit strange... Especially if it's done in this fashion for a extended period of time.. I'd find that very awkward. I sometimes open my eyes real quick while kissing but then close it a few secs later anyway. But both partners... eyes open... my eyes are getting sore just thinking about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do people even DO that?

BIG TURN OFF!

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha yeah some of em too that xD

• I hope it never happens to me. lol

• If I ever opened my eyes for a second and caught him staring I don't know wt I would do hahaha it would be so weird! hope it doesn't happen to me either!

• That would freak me out not gonna lie. But I think I was not sure to close my eyes or not when I had my first kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very weird lol

1|0
    0|0