What do you think about people who kiss with their eyes open ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it's whatever. Sometimes I'll peek while kissing to see if he's looking too... brief eye contact in situations like that can be pretty hot / sensual / whatever. Otherwise I just keep my eyes closed, when you're that close there's not much to look at for very long, lol.

I guess if a guy I was kissing kept his eyes open the whole time I might get weirded out eventually at the thought of him just staring at me the whole time... but so far I've never kissed anyone who does that so who knows.

What Guys Said 4

• I guess they just don't kiss people very much or they are very young. I honestly don't kiss girls often, I wish I had more make outs under my belt, but I really don't get make outs that much. But even then, I do close my eyes, if I'm kissing a girl, she is hot and because I know how hot she looks, it is nice to just concentrate on her pretty wet tongue, it is easier to concentrate with the eyes close.

• It doesn't look natural and is a bit bizarre.

• I think they don't know how to kiss correctly. It looks ugly.

• Over all it is disconcerting; although, there is that rare time it can be damn sexy - eyes are the windows into the soul.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a bit strange... Especially if it's done in this fashion for a extended period of time.. I'd find that very awkward. I sometimes open my eyes real quick while kissing but then close it a few secs later anyway. But both partners... eyes open... my eyes are getting sore just thinking about it.

• Do people even DO that?

BIG TURN OFF!

• hahaha yeah some of em too that xD

• I hope it never happens to me. lol

• If I ever opened my eyes for a second and caught him staring I don't know wt I would do hahaha it would be so weird! hope it doesn't happen to me either!

• That would freak me out not gonna lie. But I think I was not sure to close my eyes or not when I had my first kiss.

• Very weird lol