I love this girl but I don't know if she likes me. We usually talk through texts. Should I propose her?

i know this girl for 2 years she is my relative.i used to talk to her through texts for several hours. recently I met her on my cousin's marriage she played bluff (card game) with me and my cousins she smiled at me. But recently she is not texting me. I don't know what to do. Should I propose her? please help me I'm reaaly DEPRESSED! AND CONFUSED!

SHOULD I TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Don't propose. Just ask her out to a date first.

• Can I tell her my feelings?

• Assuming that you are not related by blood, I still think it would be a bad idea to pursue her. It could still create problems within your family.

• what should I do? I love her!

• You could work on improving yourself so that you are a more desirable man, and that might help to attract her. She might not be willing to date a relative no matter what. The worst thing a guy can do, is chase after a woman that is not interested in him. It is a huge turn off to women, and you will lose valuable time, that could have been spent with a girl that does appreciate you. Never commit to a girl, that hasn't committed to you.