How important is kissing to you?

I'm with a guy who has decided he just doesn't want to kiss -- anywhere, at all. To me that's a little unusual. I've never been with a guy who hasn't wanted to kiss me at all.

What do you think? How important is kissing to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kissing is extremely important.

Kissing has Innocent Affectionate, Romantic, Sexual, and even Religious and Respectful Connotations. What kind of a man doesn't kiss a woman?

I make a point to kiss my wife every day, and not just on her beautiful mouth... sometimes, I give her kisses on her bumper cheeks, because she needs that. She worries that her butt is "getting too big" (which it isn't).

A woman needs to be kissed (and held) often. That's what God gave you to us for, after all. Without you, us Men would be lonely.

• :) Beautifully put. That's how I feel about it. And he'll hold me... a lot... but not kiss. I don't know why.

What Guys Said 2

• hes a weirdo, dump him:)...

• So all guys love to kiss... It's not that some guys just don't care for it?

• ?i think I meant to say after the first time ever...

• Nope. Several months into it and still nothing.

• Kissing for some people is an intimate act that they want to do it only to their special girl.

For me, it's to seal the bond.

• So would you have sex with a girl but still not kiss her?

What Girls Said 2

• Kissing is really important.

• Very important...