Why is she back on the dating site?

We met a week ago and had a great time. we kissed each other good night.

after a week of texting we met for drinks and the next day lunch.

i met one her friends also. we kissed when I dropeed her off.

we know each other a week.

she wants to go out again this week

now I notices she's back on the dating site we met.

whats going on?

Updates:
so far it has been a week since I posted this.

we have gone out one once since then and we wer goign to meet at least 3 times but our schedules clashed so we did not meet

she still goes on the site.

and the last time asked her out she said she could not make it.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• She could be seeing if your still on there, or she is keeping her options open in case you two don't work out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• you never asked her to be exclusive.

she can be still checking on the site..doesn't necessary mean she's looking for someone better or talking to other guys.. but possibly.

if you don't like that bring out exclusivity talk!

0|0
    0|0
  • You met a week ago. Her options remain open. You aren't in a relationship. Give it some time and figure out if you want a relationship with her. Then have the monogamy talk. Don't mention her profile anytime soon. You really don't have the right to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you compliment her enough? She could be fishing for compliments haha. Ask her about it! We have no idea :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk really.... It doesn't make any sense to me really...

0|0
    0|0
  • To fish

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This simply means that, at this point in your relationship, she isn't exclusive. It's very early, with the two of you only having had one date, and even though it went well, she'll know from experience that things don't always continue or become serious, so she's keeping her options open.

If exclusivity from the very beginning is important to you, that should be spelled out in your online dating profile. Otherwise, this is just a case of your assumptions not matching hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't have found out unless You were back on the dating site too... 0.o

1|0
    0|0
  • She must be keeping her options open.

Talk this out with her. Perhaps, she's just visiting old friends.

0|0
    0|0