Would you willingly stay on a first date for 4 and a half hours?

Would you willingly stay on a date for 4 and a half hours? In other words, if you're willing to spend 4 and a half hours with that person, are you having a good time? Assume you could easily leave without hurting their feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm having a good time yeah for sure I'd stay hours

What Girls Said 4

• my first date with my ex. was 11 hrs. we had lots of fun.

same with my other gf.

• Yeah, of course. If I like him and we're enjoying the conversation and/or the activities.

I've been out on first dates that lasted 5-7 hours. It all depends on the chemistry.

• of course, if I felt the right connection and we were having fun :)

• I would hope your having a good time. Spending that amount of time with someone willingly means you enjoy their company.

The guy I'm dating right now our first date went from after school to midnight (3pm to 12pm) so that was about 9 hours. All we did was talk, have dinner ,and a pack of cigarettes. You may be thinking how us that possible, well to be honest I don't know but we did it.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure...if the conversation is flowing and we're getting along...4 hours can fly by.