Why is she making this convo so boring?

There is this girl who likes me in class. Shows all the signs for it. I haven't really been showing her much attention so she also has stopped giving me attention. Yet she has tried to get my number twice now, by ways that aren't so obvious. Finally gave it to her yesterday and we texted a bit about an assignment and then she never texted back. She took forever to reply too for each text. I tried to sway the convo to other topics but it wouldn't work. It just seemed like she was totally un interested...

Most Helpful Guy

• You defined the relationship and now you're upset about the results. She's doing what most people do when they like another person, they mimic them. In this case "you get what you give" seems to fit.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she sucks at texting some people do , and are a lot funnier in person

What Guys Said 1

• maybe she was just doing the whole "delay my replies" game. Or maybe she was actually busy. And maybe she didn't want to talk about whatever topics you changed it to.