White girls: does it bother you if a white guy dates Latinas or black girls?

I have personally seen some white guys get mad at white girls for dating black guys, and have seen some black girls get mad at black guys for dating white girls.

Now what do you white girls think about a white guy you may think is cute or attractive or whatever and you seem him dating a black girl or a Hispanic girl? Do you think he might have something going on to attract non white girls, or are you less attracted to him? I am a white guy who attracts a lot of Hispanic and black girls for some reason, and am curious what white girls think about this.

Feel free to answer anonymously and be honest. It doesn't do anyone any good to give BS answers, and I won't care what you say just as long as you are honest. Just tell me whether it makes you more or less attracted to the guy!

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me at all, one of my best friends (who I used to have a major crush on) is currently in a relationship with a black female and she's great! Consider her a friend as well now.

In my eyes, a woman is a woman no matter what the skin color. It really shouldn't affect my opinion of the guy dating her or the woman herself...

Unfortunately though, if I brought a black guy home a lot of my friends wouldn't be to happy, its not that their racist, its just they haven't been around mixed race couples.. at all! So they aren't as open to the thought

• So everything is going OK with the black girl and your white friend?

• Yea, they don't hang out in my regular social group so they don't get stereotyped. If anything they seem really serious, they've been together for nearly 2 years now, they live together and just seem really happy all the time

What Girls Said 16

• It doesn't bother me at all, and I don't automatically assume he doesn't like white girls unless he's said so. I don't know why white guys get all bent out of shape when white girls do the same. It makes them look very insecure, honestly. If I hear a white guy complaining about a girl dating a black guy, I immediately assume he's terrified about his penis size or being compared in bed. That may not be true, but it's what my mind jumps to.

• Like the post above, it isn't just white guys who get upset when that happens. Black girls get mad at the black guy/white girl thing, too. But I have actually had one white girl get mad at me for flirting with black girls now that I think about it, and another who said white guys shouldn't date black girls. So some white girls must come across as insecure too, ha ha.

• I don't care who a guy dates. As long as my man is only dating me, all the other men in the world can mix and match their color pallet as much as they want.

• It doesn't bother me at all.If I can date outside my race then why not the guys of my race?I guess everyone is free to date whoever they want of any race/ethnicity.People who get mad at guys/girls of their own race dating someone who has a different skin color are just shallow. Date whosever you wanna it has nothing to do wih a person's ehnicity/skin color whatsoever.It all depends on wether you really like that person or not who cares for what others think?!

• Nope. It also doesn't bother me when I see Jewish guys dating Christian women, nor does it irritate me when I see guys dating other guys.

Who dates whom is pretty much none of my business, you know?

• It's 2013, no one gives a crap about that anymore. Color of your skin shouldn't matter. I'm Mexican and I've dated white, black, and Hispanic men.. they're all the same. As long as you know how to treat a woman right that's all that matters!

• That isn't true at all that no one gives a crap about race anymore. Members of every single race care.

• Oh trust ME...there are PLENTY of people who still "give a crap" about interracial dating, and aim to "preserve their kind"

• Whats wrong with trying to stay within their own race?

• No. I am attracted to attractive men whether they are white, Hispanic, black, Asian whatever. It comes down to their personality and their physical appeal for me.

• no it does not

• I don't care

• I've had white girls get catty with me when they saw me with a white guy, so yes, some of them get bothered by it. I don't know how they feel toward the guy himself, but I do know they will make snide comments, give nasty looks or even start rumors about the girl if she is mean spirited enough or jealous enough. Some white girls think they are better, and get really nasty when they see a black girl with a guy she thinks she should have. I guess it's a superiority complex some have

• Yes, I have seen that exact same thing with black girls and white girls towards each other when they are with a guy they like. Girls are so much meaner than boys!

• I have seen white girls mean mug me while I'm just hanging out with a white guy. She was srtiously eyeballing me in a evil easy. White girls may not be stereotyped as ratchet or ghetto but that don't mesn they can't get mad. And I'm black, white and Latina. I'm light skinned and no it does not bother me if I see a white girl with a black guy. I don't find myself attracted to black men. I'm not saying that they are all ugly I just usually don't. And no I do not think all white girls are like that.

P.S.since when did black, Latina, and white become the only races in the world? What about asians?

• *seriously

• I think that some white girls do it in a way that is more "behind your back"

Also when I date a white guy I'm not thinning about making a white girl mad. I know you did not say this but I'm just saying that if any girl is dating a guy for the wrong reasons them she should expect a bad outcome. Whether that be from inside the relationship or outside

• *thinking

• If I am interested in the guy, I'm going to get annoyed and find a reason to dislike anyone he's with, to be perfectly honest. If I'm not, I'd probably only be irritated if he specifically didn't date white girls because the whole stigma with white guys liking girls who are "exotic" is really over played. I fail to see how not being white automatically makes you more exotic than being white anyway. I'm white and I'm pretty well traveled and I know a lot of girls who aren't white who have never been out of the state. I think that qualifies me as being more "exotic" than they are. As a general rule, I'm annoyed by anyone who specifically dates or doesn't date a person just because of their race.

But if he's just into the girl because he likes her and it has nothing to do with race, it won't bother me at all.

• Interesting point. I know white guys who like "exotic" Asian girls for those reasons you mentioned, but it is true that plenty of exotics never even leave their own state.

• Yeah. I live in California and I know a lot of Asian girls. I've been to Japan but I know a lot who haven't and somehow I'm ordinary and they're exotic. There seems to be a few holes in that logic.

• Well, being exotic isn't really about being well traveled. Anything that's viewed as unusual or foreign is considered exotic.

• I see where you are coming from. Yes, it goes both ways, it's just the crass stereotype that society has. I'm not white, I'm Mexican therefore a Latina and all I can say is that race shouldn't be a determining factor in a relationship. Some people are just attracted to their opposites because they find beauty in difference. To answer your question, it doesn't make the guy less attractive but more discouraging to talk to because we fear they might reject us because they are attracted to others. This is something that plays a role in general, not just race. The guy will be attractive to us if we think so, but we will let our hopes fall because we seem to not have a chance. We move on.

• Good answer, and you included an angle I didn't even really think of when I was asking.

• I'm glad I shed some light :)

• i'm half white and half "other race you didn't mention" so I will half answer. um no doesn't bother me because I've never dated a white boy and haven't found one attractive since I was 12. so I guess that's why I don't mind.

• On behalf of white guys, I am outraged that you don't find us attractive! You owe us all an apology!

• I as a black girl have never been angry when I see a black guy with a white girl. It would be hypocritical of me since I'm into white guys but I can tell you this, I've seen a lot of black GUYS mad at black GIRLS for dating white boys.They seem to say that we don't love 'our black brothers' or some sh*t like that but hey it is what it is

• Yeah, I left that part off. I have been with a black girl and saw the stares and bad looks black guys gave to the black girl. I personally have seen black girls mad at black guys and black guys mad at black girls for dating outside the race.

• people should really stop being such racists. Change your mentality.

• It is not necessarily racist to have that view, but of course it could be.

• Nope that's what he likes. I am a white girl and I was serious with a Hispanic guy and he was great to me until he cheated that is. It bothers me more to tell you the truth when a really hot guy dates an ugly fat girl.

• LOL yeah those ugly fat girls are the worst. And no surprise about Hispanic guys cheating, all of the Hispanic girls I know except one cheat all of the time

• Ya he was a jerk to me and I was so much hotter then him. I think ill stick to white guys cause I can't deal with guys who cheat. Not to say that they don't cheat either.

What Guys Said 2

• White girls don't really care they date out almost everytime

• One of my friends is in a relationship with a black girl and her family gives her nothing but sh*t about it, they act like he's some sort of devil in disguise. They've been together for four years now, I think, and she rarely talks to them anymore because of it.

But white girls don't seem to care if white men date outside their race, not as much as black girls

seem to care if black men date outside it.

That being said... I know I'd probably get some sh*t from some people I know if I ever dated a black girl. But it wouldn't be anger, it'd be more like "Really dude...? A black chick? Hey, whatever floats your boat, man".