Should I Text Him First Or Should I Wait For Him?

So I ran into this guy I liked at the mall and he was with another girl (Yeah I know...sucketh)

I don't know if they were on a date or anything but I would assume so.

I guess I wanted to find out how I can show him I really don't give a fig (even though I do). Totally twisted I know.

So should I initiate contact first or should I wait for him to get in touch with me.

I know it sounds stupid but I guess I'm trying to save face in my own complicated way :D

Most Helpful Girl

• It despond's the way he was acting with this girl. One of my best friend's is a guy and we go out all the time to the mall together and even though I'm married, I think my friend is more of the fashion expert. I would say phone him and ask him if he would like to go out for a drink and ask him who the girl is.

• You're right I guess but I don't think I'll ask about the girl.

That woud be showing him I'm way more into him than he thinks

plus I don't want to come off as the jealous type...dumb I know...

What Guys Said 1

• since he was with another girl why would you think that he will get in touch with you any time soon?

so yea contact him first if you want him...

• Funny thing is he hid...He got in touch with me last night.

Why would he get in touch? Because I know he likes me :D

What Girls Said 1

• It's better to initiate sometimes, especially if the guy is shy.

• The guy is by no means shy...he's pretty confident :))