Ladies would you Choose a Fighter or a mathematician?

if you had a choice between the Marrying an undefeated MMA (A UFC fighter) Light heavyweight world champion? or a Mathematician who won the Nobel piece prize for his breakthroughs. both are masters in their field completely revolutionizing their craft and advancing it beyond what anyone else could do. both can completely pack out arenas whether its a lecture of a fight and both are household names world-wide. both are legends. if you had a chose which would you chose? and what would sway you?

The Fighter is not a total idiot and the Math dude is not a total bitch. they excel at their craft and is average in the other. haha just so ya know!
da MMA guy isn't stupid. and the mathematician isn't a a total pussy. they have average skills in the other field

Most Helpful Girl

• Math dude by a lot. I can imagine what I'd have to talk to the fighter about, since I don't even like his sport.

If you'd said baseball player that would have been a lot closer.

• Ok it was a baseball star same constraints which one would be the lucky guy?

• Well personality and all that would matter. The baseball player would probably be in the lead though. Especially if he was on the White Sox.

What Girls Said 9

• Mathematician... he's halfway to being a physicist and everyone knows physicists are sexy haha

• i love fighters lol they are sexy I'm so into mma ...i would love to date a fighter how exciting...i would dress up and fix his boo boo's lol

• The fighter defo! Because he would be stronger,fitter and more attractive (most likely). Strong men are a turn on and high intelliegence isn't (for me anyway). Also, I love boxing and boxers lol.

• Math dude.

• The math guy. He will last much longer in his field than the fighter who may have 10 years at the most.

• If its about money lol they can both provide equally. so which one now?

• Lol nice catch. and I'm nuetral but if I was I would try and get at you lol since your cognitive functioning seems to be tip-top. opposites attract

• You keep swinging and I'll keep ducking :)

• They both don't sound like they have time for a relationship, like they are married to their careers.

• Haha well in this scenerio they have time and they wanna marry u. so which one?

• Oh, well the mathematician then. Knowledge is sexy!

• well first off the best fighters come from pride and 9 times out of 10 they are pretty intelligent too. if I could have both I would be in heaven...for instance the late evan tanner(ufc) was brilliant and tougher than nails every girls dream...well maybe just mine

• I just said ufc as an example for those who didn't kno what MMA is and you can't have both haha da ufc guy isn't stupid though and the matematician isn't a a total pussy.

• Ahhh cooooome on. can't I have my cake and eat it too? I want an mma fighter who is genius.

• No...no you can't have ur cake and eat it to. pick lol

• A MMA fighter. I think they are pretty sexy. The mathematician might be nerdy and kind of corny. Not that I don't like smart guys but he might be really geeky.

• well I like intellectual guys so probably the mathematician. and also I wouldn't have to worry about him getting hurt.

What Guys Said 0