Why is she keeping me around?

So I fall head over heels towards this girl ( to the point I do what I can to make her laugh and be happy), but she said even though I'm a great guy she's dating another guy and doesn't like me like that but would get mad if I ignored her. And we would always act like a couple teasing, playfully arguing, and laughing and we would tell each other how much we are alike and how we need each other. Now that she's graduating ahead of me and transferring to another university I was sad that I'm losing her, but she told me she would visit school and she have lunch and I can't say no and that I would help her with studying and told me she is going to be depressed without me because she says I'm the only person who makes her laugh.

Right now I'm so emotionally torn, I love her so much even if she doesn't feel the same way but I'm so confused why she keeps me around and when we're around we act like we're a thing and flirt with each other despite her talking to another guy and saying she would never date me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, you have a girl that is emotionally destroying you

just say I don't really care and move on.. trust me on this… its not worth trying to be with them here because even though you might “win” you will definitely get messed up harder by the “loss”

also.. it is important to have a carefree abundance attitude..some girls are really retarded and its a really bad idea to put your eggs into one basket (one girl) because when she flakes/cheats/lies/whatever you will be crushed/pissed/etc.

the smart way is to have multiple options to avoid pain

a man is only as faithful as his options…

seriously.. though

if you are in a relationship and have absolutely no prospects (girls texting you..flirting … wanting to hook up.. etc).. its just a matter of time.. if you have no other options you’re gonna get messed up one day…

thats the problem with relationships

people become content.. get fat.. get lazy… just let themselves slide.. ignorance is bliss..until they realize there is no escape from the sexual market

… fast forward a bit

when the forces of nature (2 year expiration window) end your relationship – its over..

just like that.. everything you’ve poured your heart and soul into gets destroyed..

you lose a part of yourself in every failed relationship– remember that

thats why the best situation is to have multiple options and to BAIL (and never look back) at the first sign of trouble.

however,

you alone define what is too much trouble..

maybe it is

1. girl hanging out with other guys

2. girl cheating on you

3. girl not having sex often enough

4. girl lying to you

5. whatever

there is a line we all have to draw (and the further you go the less self respect is left and the more needy,desperate you are.. basically its up to you how much disrespect from her you’re willing to tolerate)

just remember.. there comes a point when there are more important things than notches/lays/”value”. .. I know but there are some lines not worth crossing … namely:

1. girls that have dated or are dating your close friends (unless you don’t mind the friendship ending)

2. exes (self-explanatory)

3. girls with husbands/family (yeah I know its tough.. but I don’t tread this dangerous territory – boyfriends are bad enough)

4. girls with mental issues (bipolar, ADHD, extreme druggies, etc )

learning how to deal with them is just like everything else in life.. its meant to be fun.. its meant to help you understand and succeed.. but once the stakes get too high you really should say FO and bail.

this way you never put yourself at risk; because you don’t gamble with what you can’t afford to lose.. and you can’t afford to lose yourself.

trust me on that,

good luck Bro :)

What Girls Said 1

• u should fade off her radar,she will realize how much she really does love you and come back to u

What Guys Said 2

• Bro, put yourself in her shoes. If you had the chance to enjoy attention from two (or more) women (one hot and one average) at the same time, would you say no to that?

Now, imagine that that scenario has been the most natural thing for you since ever. It is exactly that easy how women keep men around just for attention. Why is she behaving like that? Because you allow her. My suggestion: Move on. Here link

• She's just pitying you. Find another girl.