Confusing Signals from a Girl?

So I used to (3 months ago) talk to a girl and we were just playing the whole texting and Facebook game when all of a sudden she just stopped responding for the most part. And when she would it would be super short answers. She also never went to parties I invited her to. So recently I messaged her about something and we started talking and she told me that over the summer I should let her know when I'm in her town and we could go out to a hookah bar together. And then she's also been texting me back and seeming interested. However she also has been short at times and she called me bud.

So I'm confused whether she is really bad at the online/text flirting or she isn't actually interested in me. Help?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not into you. Stop being confused link

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm guessing she just looks at you like a friend.

• She just sounds like she wants to be friends.

• hmmmm its possible she realized she just wants to be on the friend level with you and/or found someone else...

What Guys Said 2

• Her wanting to spend time with you ("she told me that over the summer I should let her know when I'm in her town and we could go out to a hookah bar together") could mean she's interested in you again.

You won't know until you ask.

• She's interested, that's why you need to meet her in person.