Does he just want to date me for sex?

I went on a date with this guy who seem to really like me. He said I gave him butterflies. He seem very nice. But after the date he kept texting me asking about sex like how many times a day I would enjoy it saying sex was very important to him and he didn't want to get into a relationship with someone that is wasn't important for. That being said, he said he didn't mind waiting but then he throw out a commont like how he would love to eat me out or put hickies on me. When I confronted him about it he said it was just his way of telling me he found me sexually attractive. I texted him the day later saying that his focus on sex so early on makes me concerned about what his intentions are and we be better off as friends. He never replied? Is he pissed or was he just in it for sex despite what he said

Most Helpful Guy

• From the way you describe him, it seems like he want very much to have sex and he sort of cannot control his desire for sex. I mean, our DNA program us to want to have sex. But most people can control this desire. Since this guy you describe cannot really control this desire, he probably want to have sex a lot and hence it is doubtful whether he will want to commit.

As for your last question, I don't think he is pissed. I think that he knows he has no chance of having sex with you and hence he think there is no point of spending time or effort on you any further.

What Guys Said 9

• He is a very sexually open person that likes sex early in the dating game...you are simply a disconnect with him in that regard.

• Retarded people commenting below, how is sex a bad or disrespectful thing? Get a f***ing clue you morally blinded fools.

• I think you two are incompatible.

• Get rid of this guy. He does not respect you.

• He just wanted quick sex.

only wanted sex

will see love as sex

sex is sex, sex is his only desire.

to express love for you is sex,

he will confuse love with sex.

Dont have sex with him,

unless your a slut.

• It looks I he got sex on his mind ,and if you are not ready for it now better just be friends with him.

He won't stop till you commid

• Speaking from experience, if you two just started dating each other, the answer is YES, he wants to get in your pants. Guys will do or say anything to want to have sex. I don't think he is pissed off, sex is on his mind 24/7. Hope that helps.

• why else would a guy want to date a girl?

• He's only after sex.

What Girls Said 1

• u called him on it,he sounds like a perv,dont respond,this behavior is not the norm,he should not be talking about sex so soon with u,it does show what he is about