Guy that flirts even though I have a bf?

There is a guy I met recently who I have only treated like a friend. I was not flirtatious with him. However, he has expressed to me several times that he like me..a lot. He is very flirtatious. I have told him numerous times I am in a committed relationship and although I see he has good qualities nothing will come of it. However, he still doesn't quit. He answers with I will have to fail entirely at getting you before I stop, or I will just keep bothering you until you give in and date me..I honestly don't know what to do, because I have fallen for him to an extent, but I feel like he is a player, and I feel like it is just an infatuation. I am currently dating someone that I'm honestly in love with so I don't understand this situation I'm in..or why I'm in it and I kind of just feel awful about entirely. I don't know what to do..someone tell me.

Most Helpful Guy

• "or I will just keep bothering you until you give in and date me..."...WTF?

Listen, you are only "in this situation" if you choose to be. You maybe giving him mixed signals & that's why he is "bothering" you.

Ask yourself these questions:

-what signals am I giving him to continue?

-why haven't I just told him to stop or we will not remain friends?

-why does he have so little respect for me to continue this? After all, he is completely disregarding

your wishes & just doing what he wants. Oh! He'd make a great boyfriend, right?

What Guys Said 10

• The way he is acting shows me that he doesn't respect relationships, and cares about you more like an object than a person.

Him being pushy and disregarding your feelings like that, combined with the emotional blackmail tactic he's using...bad sign.

Tell him to quit harassing or you will seek legal action...you frankly have to be blunt, VERY BLUNT, and scare the sh*t out of him, otherwise, he won't stop.

• disrespecting your relationship? Crap! He is hot for you and if he doesn't try, he will never find out if you will respond. Us normal guys are like that. Every hot girl we get attracted to, we have to make an attempt at getting into her pants! If you are not blunt and reject us immediately and completely, we know that there is a chance and we will go for it!

• true dat. btch. how horny men get, we get desperate. unless you practice your self containment and slap that inner bitch within you. ALL MEN ARE HORNY DOGGIES.

• it sounds like you're pretty interested in him. Do whatever you like though.

• you can just ignore him, he'll let you go if he's not mentally f***ed up. He doesn't care if you have a boyfriend he wants to sleep with you, he's doesn't care about that other guy.

• Tell him to stay away from you. If he does not, ask your boyfriend to have a word with him.

• He is being disrespectful to your man and your relationship with your man. If he was actually a good dude he would back off.

Also look at it this way. If he isn't respecting your relationship with another guy, if you broke up with your man and started dating this guy what makes you think he would have respect for your relationship with him?

• This is how I feel..and there is the fact that I have seriously lost count of the amount of times I have told him "I'm in a relationship, and am committed to it." Usually that makes someone stop..

• Well don't cut him off. Give him a title relationship. (He thinks your together but your not really)

• Just start being distant with him. That will give this guy a strong clue..

• You can try ignoring him and stay away from him for a while.

• Good qualities? If he knows your in a relationship he's a piece of sh*t. Tell your boyfriend so he can deal with the loser the right way.

What Girls Said 0