When a guy doesn't respond what do you do?

I'm talking to a new guy and were just texting and yesterday he texted me back in the early morning and I responded saying good morning but never heard back from him.

He usually always responded. Should I just text again today saying hey?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think you should.

What Guys Said 3

• If a guy doesn't respond it could be a number of things. He could be working, he could be watching television, he could be taking a dump. The communication gap has been lost in many senses of the term. It used to be common place to just talk to people in person. If texting someone can cause so much angst in your life maybe just call the person. If they don't call back then wait a few days.

• He's just busy. Text him again.

• You wait, and decide if he's worth chasing

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't. He obviously doesn't care enough to think of you and text you back.. Or he's just a moron. If he really wants you, he'll text you back soon enough..Just wait :)

• Theres nothing like that in india.Its just that one shouldn't look desperate.And the generate I fall in is not traditional at all our thinking is just like yours.All I meant to say was even if he was busy or something if he's interested in you in any way he'd contact you for sure

• i'd recommend let them be the one approaching you.

• You're in India which is still pretty backwards in terms of womens rights. Men have to approach you, because supposedly it's illegal for women to do it or something

• There nothing like that over here , just that one shouldn't look desperate. The generation I fall in are not traditional at all

• No.

I'm sure he's gotten the text.

Give him time and I'm sure he'll respond.

Just go about your normal buisness...do stuff you need to do.

• Yes I think its good idea to send him a text, just to keep the communication going.